All agencies, organizations and links provided below are intended to be correct, complete and up to date, although there is no guarantee. This listing does not constitute a referral, endorsement or recommendation. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers of information or content expressed or made available are those of the respective websites and do not necessarily state or reflect those of the Northwestern District Attorney’s Office or the Northwestern District’s Child Advocacy Center.
- Massachusetts Department of Children and Families: State agency responsible for responding to and investigation allegations of child abuse and neglect.
- Massachusetts Children’s Alliance: Promoting a safe and respectful environment for children in the state of Massachusetts
- National Children’s Alliance: Helping communities respond to child abuse effectively
- National Children’s Advocacy Center: Working for excellence in child abuse response through service, education and leadership.
- Department of Developmental Services (Formerly known as the Department of Mental Retardation): Facilitates community involvement opportunities for those with intellectual disabilities in the state of Massachusetts.
- Children's Trust: Assisting families in creating health environments for their families
- Massachusetts Citizens for Children: Work to improve the lives of children in need through advocacy
- Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children: Working to protect the rights and well-being of children and families
- Massachusetts Department of Mental Health: Provides community based support to those in need of mental health services throughout Massachusetts
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children: Information on the issues of missing or sexually exploited children
- Stop It Now!: Preventing child sexual abuse through community mobilization
- Prevent Child Abuse America: Raising awareness in the fight against child abuse, working to prevent abuse