Jay Pressley, 28, of Orange was arraigned in Orange District Court this morning, May 18, on manslaughter and related charges in connection with a fatal May 13 crash on South Athol Road in Athol that claimed the life of Eric Gage.
There was an agreement between the parties that Pressley be held without bail without prejudice, meaning that he can request bail at a later date.
He is due back in court on June 25.
Pressley faces the following 9 charges:
- Manslaughter by motor vehicle
- Motor vehicle homicide by OUI and negligence
- OUI causing serious bodily injury
- OUI liquor
- Reckless operation of a motor vehicle
- Negligent operation of a motor vehicle
- Marked lanes violation