***update*** Le was arraigned in Franklin Superior Court Dec. 19. He remains held without bail in the Franklin County House of Correction. He is scheduled to return to court for a pre-trial hearing on March 15 at 2 p.m. A Franklin County Grand Jury has indicted Nghia V. Le, 18, of Manchester, New Hampshire in connection with the stabbing of a Massachusetts State Police trooper following a high speed chase that ended in New Salem, Oct. 19. He will be arraigned in Franklin Superior Court on Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2018 at 2 p.m. on the following charges.
· Armed assault with intent to murder
· Armed assault with intent to rob
· Aggravated assault and battery with a dangerous weapon
· Armed carjacking
· Assault and battery upon a public employee
· Assault with a dangerous weapon
· Reckless operation
Le has remained held without bail since his arrest on Oct. 19.