Stephen Hall Jr., 28 and Lauren Donovan, 20, both of Greenfield, were arraigned in Greenfield District Court Tuesday, Aug. 21, 2018 on multiple drug and gun charges.
The pair was arrested Tuesday, in Greenfield, by the Northwestern District Anti-crime Task Force with assistance from Greenfield Police in connection with the discovery of over 13,000 bags of suspected heroin, over $80,000 in cash and a loaded 45-caliber large capacity handgun.
They face the following charges:
- Trafficking in heroin
- Felony possession of a large capacity firearm
- Possession of a firearm without an FID card
- Possession of ammunition without an FID card
- Improper storage of a large capacity firearm
- Reckless endangerment of a child
They are expected to return to court Sept. 11.