To apply for employment within the Northwestern District Attorney's Office, please follow the directions below carefully:
- Open and save the NWDA Employment Application Form to your computer prior to filling it out. To do so, right-click on the link, or on the open document, and select "Save as..." to save it to your computer. It is recommended that you fill out the form using Adobe Acrobat software. The free Adobe Acrobat Reader can downloaded and installed from here.
- Carefully read all instructions and notifications. Be sure to fill out the form in its entirety.
- A compete application packet must include the following three documents:
- NWDA Employment Application Form
- Cover letter
- If you need assistance or require an accommodation related to a medical condition in order to participate in any phase of the application process, please contact Martha Murphy Kane, NWDA Director of Operations, by calling (413) 586-9228 or sending her a message here to determine what can be done to provide you with an accommodation.
- Submit your completed application using the NWDA Employment Application Webform. Fill in your name, email address, telephone number, and any comments you would like to include. Upload your completed NWDA Employment Application Form, cover letter and resume before submitting the webform. Please retain a copy of all application materials.
- Please be advised that application materials will be maintained and can be considered for future positions for one year from the date of receipt.
- Upon submission you can expect your application materials to be reviewed within two days. In the event that we wish to schedule an interview with you, we will contact you at the email address you provided.
- Although we encourage applications to be submitted using our online process, you may also mail your complete application packet to the following address:
Northwestern District Attorney's Office
Attn: Application for Employment
One Gleason Plaza
Northampton, MA 01060
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
It is the policy of the Northwestern District Attorney's Office to afford equal opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, military status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, handicap/disability, gender, gender identity, ancestry, genetic information, or any other class protected by federal or state anti-discrimination law (except where age or sex is a bona fide occupational qualification as allowed by the Civil Rights Act of 1964). The Northwestern District Attorney is committed to and promotes equal opportunity, affirmative action and diversity.
We look forward to receiving your application.